Thursday, August 05, 2010

Arcade Fire: Live Stream on YouTube August 5!



I haven't seen Arcade Fire live and in concert since their Funeral tour (2005) and I'm itching to see if they will return to Winnipeg in the near future. If you would like to see them tonight!...tune into YouTube for a live video stream (global webcast) of their concert at Madison Square Gardens in New York City.

Earlier in June and early July, Arcade Fire played some warm-up shows in Canada and Europe.They finally played some dates in Sweden, Norway and Finland. I found a recording from the Helsinki, Finland concert recorded on June 28th and includes some new songs in their set from the new album, The Suburbs. It sounds pretty good and gives a good sense of a AF show, but without the visuals. When I saw Arcade Fire five years ago, at the time I proclaimed it was one of the best concerts I've ever been to. The energy this band puts forth in their live show is hard to top and I highly recommend seeing them if they come to your town...I'm hoping with their new album they'll expand their tour and come back to Winnipeg!

ARCADE FIRE
Senaatintori

Helsinki, Finland
June 28, 2010


01. Wake Up
02. Ready to Start
03. Month of May
04. Tunnels
05. The Suburbs
06. Rococo
07. No Cars Go
08. Haiti
09. Empty Room
10. Modern Man
11. Neighborhood #3 (Power Out)
12. Rebellion (Lies)
13. [encore break]
14. Intervention
15. We Used to Wait
16. Keep The Car Running

ARCADE FIRE- Live in Helsinki 28-06-2010. rar

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page